iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

california app

2 posters

Go down

california app Empty california app

Post  WAT Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:34 pm

In game nick: California

What is your class ?: cardi

What gear do you have ?: a grades!

Where are you from ? (include timezone): poland(gmt +1)

Are you fluent in English ?: pretty much

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? : i do for all the questions, except for the mic, which got broken few days ago when playing dota(actually not because of that, but destroying mic in a rage makes more sense than what actually happened to it)

What are the previous servers you played at ?: Teon/Core/Skirmish/WS/lots-of-highrates-not-to-be-really-remembered

What are the previous clans you were in ?: ooc/hb/silenthorrors/DemCamelotBoyz!

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad etc): pretty much sure most of you could get a grip of what my experience in h5 is at skirmish(if there's any at all!), and oly's all about feeding

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?:

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No) yes I am

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?:[b] waiting for a skirmish to reopen, core's 2boring, nothing else to do so i went on to skirmish forums and saw targ's post about you playing l2mental, so I'm standing here(more like sitting in front of a pc), waiting for the opinions

WAT

Back to top Go down

california app Empty Re: california app

Post  Angel Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm

WAT wrote:What is your class ?: cardi

What gear do you have ?: a grades!

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? : i do for all the questions, except for the mic, which got broken few days ago when playing dota(actually not because of that, but destroying mic in a rage makes more sense than what actually happened to it)

thats cool

thats really... really bad.

seriously dude? c'mon...

im for denial. wait for brick and blut's opinions
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wat Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 pm

cant be wearing anything better than a grades literally five minutes after first login

and you didn't read the whole mic part, did you?:)
wat

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:10 pm

wat wrote:cant be wearing anything better than a grades literally five minutes after first login

and you didn't read the whole mic part, did you?:)

oh i did, and rage on dota is serious business man.

about ur gear ingame, u can farm easily for +6 dynasty. u need only 1500 fa which u can farm for 1h in peace zone, or 10 min in pvp zone. i mean farm with a grade.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wat Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 pm

oh i did, and rage on dota is serious business man.

(actually not because of that, but destroying mic in a rage makes more sense than what actually happened to it)

you sure you did?:D

and about the farming part, if i were for this 1 hour ingame i would've got this +6 dynasty or whatever, but as i'm having a really hard exam tomorrow i've got no time for it today
wat

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:38 pm

wat wrote:i'm having a really hard exam tomorrow i've got no time for it today

do not worry. we have this forum for such reasons. work hard for your exam and if you get accepted you can keep a track of where our clan plays.
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bLut Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

I guess you quit so closed
bLut
bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down