iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan? :)

Go down

Clan? :) Empty Clan? :)

Post  Rend Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 pm

In game nick: Reend

What is your class ?: Sorc/Bishop sub

What gear do you have ?: Dynasty/Icarus Full +12

Where are you from ? (include timezone): Central European Time Zone (Slovakia)

Are you fluent in English ?: I know english 85-90%..

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? :Yes i use...but dont have microphone...

What are the previous servers you played at ?: L2Medisept,Crimson,L2World,Rpg-club and some more servers...

What are the previous clans you were in ?: In Mental i didn't had any clan

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad etc): Yes, I was hero on some H5 servers.

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: Hmm...I think no.

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No) Yes. I like team work :)

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: Your clan look like good,organized,with nice teamwork..

Thank for anserw :)
Rend

Back to top Go down

Clan? :) Empty Re: Clan? :)

Post  BricK Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Rend wrote:In game nick: Reend

What is your class ?: Sorc/Bishop sub

What gear do you have ?: Dynasty/Icarus Full +12

Where are you from ? (include timezone): Central European Time Zone (Slovakia)

Are you fluent in English ?: I know english 85-90%..

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? :Yes i use...but dont have microphone...

What are the previous servers you played at ?: L2Medisept,Crimson,L2World,Rpg-club and some more servers...

What are the previous clans you were in ?: In Mental i didn't had any clan

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad etc): Yes, I was hero on some H5 servers.

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: Hmm...I think no.

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No) Yes. I like team work :)

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: Your clan look like good,organized,with nice teamwork..

Thank for anserw :)
denied.
BricK
BricK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum