iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin/AW

2 posters

Go down

Paladin/AW Empty Paladin/AW

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

In game nick: Rainday

What is your class ?: Phoenix Knight

What gear do you have ?: TOP ( It's skirmish beta so.. )

Where are you from ? (include timezone) : Poland GMT +1

Are you fluent in English? (0-10) : 9

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? : ofc I do, going at actions w/o TS it's kinda fail.

What are the previous servers you played at ?: Many privs like l2 eXi, l2 ex, L2 dex, L2ws. Since 1 year playing at official ( Naia ) but going to quit since game got so boring.

What are the previous clans you were in ?: ArsMoriende,Wrath, SilentHorrors.

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad, mass pvp, siege etc): Ofc I do, playing Lineage 2 since prelude.

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: BricK saw me in action at L2 sublimty, I was pwning all paladins at oly w/ custom armors +6 wearing only Imperial set +3 w/resists

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No)
Yes

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: u will know me better after speaking with me at TS ;)
bout class, I'm playing at Paladin for like 4-5 years and at AW class for 1 year ( rest of my l2 career was random classes)
I rather would like to play as AW class since it's my favourite class but I'm leaving decision for leader.
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Paladin/AW Empty Re: Paladin/AW

Post  bLut Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 pm

name on l2ws?
name in SH?

all looks good except for your name. sure mabey you came up with it yourself but to 99% of ppl you will always be bartz pala fanboy
bLut
bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm

I was using this nick for 3 years, but I'm gonna use another one cuz of that fact.
name in SH: Fanning, I was with Fari in same CP but we quit after 2 weeks cuz of fast exping w/o war and at higher lvls join again.
at L2ws I played in Tenebrae clan but not for so long, my CP quited so I do the same.
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:50 pm

EDIT: Which class should I take ? Paladin or AW?
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  bLut Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Rainday wrote:I was using this nick for 3 years, but I'm gonna use another one cuz of that fact.
name in SH: Fanning, I was with Fari in same CP but we quit after 2 weeks cuz of fast exping w/o war and at higher lvls join again.
at L2ws I played in Tenebrae clan but not for so long, my CP quited so I do the same.

if brick can vouch for you then we can trial you out

play whatever you want
bLut
bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BricK Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Rainday wrote:EDIT: Which class should I take ? Paladin or AW?
Go for Paladin, pm me ig for trial invite
BricK
BricK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum