iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marityme's applicaiton

2 posters

Go down

Marityme's applicaiton Empty Marityme's applicaiton

Post  Marityme Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:06 pm

In game nick: Marityme

What is your class ?: Eva's Templar

What gear do you have ?: Skirmish's +6 stuff

Where are you from ? (include timezone) : Greece gmt+2

Are you fluent in English? (0-10) : 9

How many hours can you sacrifice for L2 everyday? : 2-3 accumulated. like, i may log for 15-20 mins if demice tells me there is pvp, then delog, and relog later for another tound. (might change during summer)

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? : yes/yes/yes

What are the previous servers you played at ?: TheGame x35, l2retail x7, l2world, l2divinity, blade of ateria x7 , l2country x3, old skirmish (in short, every server that demice played)

What are the previous clans you were in ?: Always same clan, Exiles/FailWithStyle (demice's clan), and iHearts (in old skirmish, with nickname Summer)

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad, mass pvp, siege etc): Some, but learning fast.

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: DemICE, Vesper, and dunno if anyone else remembers me from old skirmish.

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No): Yes

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: I think some of the extras that i wrote in some of the above could be put here but oh well... ask ingame for anything more/personal :)
Marityme

Back to top Go down

Marityme's applicaiton Empty Re: Marityme's applicaiton

Post  Yraser Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 pm

accepted
Yraser
Yraser
Zaken

Back to top Go down

Marityme's applicaiton Empty Re: Marityme's applicaiton

Post  BricK Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Yraser wrote:accepted