iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

2 posters

Go down

Blut please read this and don't delete 'it  Empty Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

Post  HpSuprem Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:50 am

Hi guys from Iheart i will try to be fast and explicit as good as i can. I saw u and ur clan playin on a lots of servers and playin good and pwning allmoust every server u went on. This time i have one suggestion for you. A new clan is going to open soon  during November im trying to get as many players as posible on this server , allready the server has above 1k players waiting for the server , huge and good clans like "Ex : Hisatsu " , SauronsArmy , Hellgate and many many more will join this will be a midrate / pvp server i think with cool events cool stuffs and many more. I am posting here cuz i saw what kind of servers you and your clan play on and i think that this server u will love playin on. It has everything u might want i really hope that u and ur clan m8tes will think about  my sugestion and u will come and play with / against us on this new server that Ghost will bring for us.

Server Website : www .lineage2dreams. com

More Info's : on the bottom of the page u will see "visit de forums" >> general discussions " >> luna is dead long live luna !!

I know u know and many more players know that lineage 2 is an allmoust exticted game ... not so many players thats why i think this will be my last server and i SURE HOPE that u and ur clan will be able to join this server so we can have a lots of pvp's and a lot of fun ! Ty :) please read and give me an answer.
HpSuprem

Back to top Go down

Blut please read this and don't delete 'it  Empty Re: Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

Post  bLut Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:39 am

Lineage 2 (and this clan) seem to be pretty dead at the moment. I myself haven't checked this forum for the past 2-3 months or so.
bLut
bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blut please read this and don't delete 'it  Empty Re: Blut please read this and don't delete 'it

Post  zosiek Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 pm

blut so scarry man, plxxxxx dont bane meeeeh!!!!!!!111111111111

:D
zosiek
zosiek
Leogul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down