iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lfc

2 posters

Go down

lfc Empty lfc

Post  qwirzo Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:42 pm

In game nick: qwirzo

What is your class ?: th/bp/tank/sagi - (subclasses will be usefull for siege , bossing , epic boss)

What gear do you have ?: full S , weap 4 atri (now farming first for dyna set ) , full sub certies

Noble? Progress? : needed to kill bara , i was but they kill it 6 a.m and i was going to sleep 5a.m :(

Where are you from ? (include timezone): +1 Slovakia/Hungary

Are you fluent in English ?: 6-7/10 , (ts3 and microfon) = done

What are the previous server you played at ?: i was playing always in midrates 25x to 100x sometimes Interlude or gf , but i was in some H5 servers too

What are the previous clans you were in ?:

Do you have any experience in GF? (olympiad etc): ofc , know every quest what will be needed (epics boss , sub , nobl ... -.- ) in 1 or 2 year ago i was hero it GF server with duelist(100x) and th (25x)

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: idk , i mean no but i saw some guys from Czech republic

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: prepare for the fun ;) another important requirements we can compromise on ts3 ;) Have a nice day and ty for answer
qwirzo

Back to top Go down

lfc Empty Re: lfc

Post  Angel Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:45 pm

the first actually complete application til now...
dunno him, but I like the the application lol

and from server are you applying?

P.S. i am imagining blut running around in towns with macro-announces about applications lollll
Angel
Angel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bLut Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:40 pm

i get enough pm's. pls no one start any macro :D

anyway 7day trial due to willingness to play support subs if needed.
bLut
bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum