iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe Empty Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe

Post  WhiteHoe Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:03 pm

In game nick:WhiteHoe

What is your class ?:Main class EE for oly but i will play a sub cardinal

What gear do you have ?: icarus hall +12 , dinasty earing +12 rest of the set is +7 , dinasty robe +8

Where are you from ? (include timezone): Romania gmt+2

Are you fluent in English ?:yes

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? :Yes i can use teamspeak and i can use my mic

What are the previous servers you played at ?:l2revolt, l2chocolate, l2world,l2stars,l2hera and a lot more

What are the previous clans you were in ?:Frenzy,Vip, are the only two clans i can really identify myself whit.

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad etc):Whit H5 no , i mean i know most of the skills but i diden't manage to play oly yet since most of the servers i played were until h5

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?:im new on the server joined like 5-6 h ago and i don't know anyone from your clan

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No)yes i really don't care about raid boss jewels since you can buy them from gm shop .

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?:I can play any class and i can play them decent , as soon as i get some 1-2 heroes and get some bogs i will make my buffers.
WhiteHoe

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe Empty Re: Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe

Post  BricK Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 pm

WhiteHoe wrote:In game nick:WhiteHoe

What is your class ?:Main class EE for oly but i will play a sub cardinal

What gear do you have ?: icarus hall +12 , dinasty earing +12 rest of the set is +7 , dinasty robe +8

Where are you from ? (include timezone): Romania gmt+2

Are you fluent in English ?:yes

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? :Yes i can use teamspeak and i can use my mic

What are the previous servers you played at ?:l2revolt, l2chocolate, l2world,l2stars,l2hera and a lot more

What are the previous clans you were in ?:Frenzy,Vip, are the only two clans i can really identify myself whit.

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad etc):Whit H5 no , i mean i know most of the skills but i diden't manage to play oly yet since most of the servers i played were until h5

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?:im new on the server joined like 5-6 h ago and i don't know anyone from your clan

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No)yes i really don't care about raid boss jewels since you can buy them from gm shop .

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?:I can play any class and i can play them decent , as soon as i get some 1-2 heroes and get some bogs i will make my buffers.
looks good +1
BricK
BricK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe Empty Re: Recruitment Topic for WhiteHoe

Post  bLut Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

another healer for iheal

pm me tomorrow ig for trial
bLut
bLut
Admin