iHeart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment (L2Hektor)

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment (L2Hektor) Empty Recruitment (L2Hektor)

Post  GuessWho Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 am

My name is Aris and im from Greece . Im 15 years old . My mother language is Greek , but i can speak English ..Ive been playing about 7 years .. (when i was 7 i had my 1st char)I ve played 1st time on Elite c4 server for fun and then i just "stuck" with this game like a nerd.. I ved stopped it before 3-4 months cauz ive bored it .. Before 2 days i saw my folder and i didnt delited my l2 ..So i thought that i could play again.I saw l2 hektor and i need to start a mid rate server.The problem is that i have no friends that want to play l2 so im alone in this server . Many peoples know that is hard to do all things alone.So you can understund me.. I just want a clan that will help me as i will help clan too.Im not hurry to get items as (rb jewls - vesper or any other things) and im really helpfull if someone want my help.. I never lie and trick my clan .. Thats from me .. My name ingame is GuessWho i started yesterday and i really want to join your clan.. Im 58 lvl already Gladiator..
GuessWho

Back to top Go down

Recruitment (L2Hektor) Empty Re: Recruitment (L2Hektor)

Post  DemICE Sun May 06, 2012 11:37 am

well you are probably good at writing compositions, but i guess you didnt notice that you HAVE to make a proper application by answering the specific questions of the applications form (see other topics at this section to see what i mean). unless you have done that, you will be denied by default
DemICE
DemICE
Porta

Back to top Go down

Post  GuessWho Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

In game nick: GuessWho

What is your class ?: Duelist

What gear do you have ?: (In progress)

Where are you from ? (include timezone) : Greece - GMT+2

Are you fluent in English? (0-10) : Yes

How many hours can you sacrifice for L2 everyday? : 2-5

Do you use TS3? Do you have a microphone? do you use it? : i dont have TS3 but i can create. I have micro and i use it . (skype)

What are the previous servers you played at ?: Elite- BmP - EnergyNet-Gang-BlueLight and manny others!

What are the previous clans you were in ?: GoDz

Do you have any experience in H5? (olympiad, mass pvp, siege etc): I do .. I can play oly well with most of the class.. Mass pvp with duelist is my best part of l2/ 99.9% On in sieges

Are there any people inside the clan who could vouch for you ?: Nope.

Are you capable of working as a team? Example: helping the clan raid epic's even if YOU don't get the jewel that time. (Yes/No) Yes

Any additional information that you would like to share with us ?: Im playing l2 not only for fun . L2 is my hobby.
GuessWho

Back to top Go down

Post  bLut Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Same reply as other gladi who applied.

If melee cp wants you we can give you trial. Unless we make a 2nd melee pt there is no place for you in clan.

Will leave it open
bLut
bLut
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down